Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our shop is located at 44 Victoria Pde Kilmore. We are open from 8.30am to 4.30pm weekdays. It’s always best to contact us first to arrange a meeting time that suits.
Yes! We can carefully remove the broken glass and replace it, and can carry out repairs where possible.
Yes! We’ve partnered with Danish Living who have access to many Scandinavian artists and photographers to give you the right art to hang in your home or workplace, or select the perfect customised gift. These include a huge selection of art prints and photos in many styles ready to frame, just right for your decor.
Yes! With many years of framing experience, we can provide the best advice and the right solution for your piece. We can:
- Frame your photos, posters and prints.
- Stretch and frame your canvas paintings.
- Frame virtually any type of artwork on paper or board.
- Frame your sporting memorabilia, such as jumpers/jerseys, medals and photos.
- Replace broken glass in frames, and carry out repairs.